Friday, February 15, 2013
High Five for Friday
1. Outback dip + zucchini sticks. These guys were delicious and Miles and I both thought the sweet onion dip smelled just like Outback. Here's the recipe.
2. MEGA STUF Oreos. Oh yes. I picked these puppies up for Miles for Valentine's since Oreos are his fave. The verdict: fun for a change of pace, but we'll stick to the double stuffed from now on.
3. Valemtimes! Yesterday I worked like a crazy lady to get everything ready for our homemade Valentine's Day. I decorated our living room like a scene from Lost (I made a make-shift tent, quarantine signs, luggage and golf clubs scattered, etc.) and we had a marathon. I had a Dharma "mission packet" waiting outside for Miles to open when he got home, complete with his mission, Oceanic boarding pass, etc. Since we've gotten hooked on the show lately, he loved it!
4. I found the perfect bedside table! Woohoo!
5. This mug. Oh gosh. Giraffe print + little giraffe guy poking out from the bottom. Can't handle it.
Happy Friday, y'all!