(I'm linking up with Lauren for this H54F post.)
Fridays seem so much sweeter in "real, adult" life. In college I never looked forward to Fridays because it meant I had to catch up on all the school work I didn't do during the week. Now that I'm only in one class, I can cram all my work into Monday. Bring on the non-homework-filled-husband-doesn't-have-to-work weekend!
Here's why I'm high fiving today...
1. Emilie is coming this weekend!! And we're having her bridal shower! So much excitement.
2. Found this supa cute iPhone background on the interwebs this week. You can get it (and other cute ones) here.
3. Miles and I have been sporadically writing in this journal since we got married. He'll write in it then wait for me to find it and read it and I'll write, etc. Its just plain fun.
4. This book came in the mail this week. I'm excited to dig in and also uhh kinda nervous about how convicted I'll be reading it.
5. This past week marked a year since we got engaged! Its so crazy to think its been a year (even though it feels like forever) and to think we're married!